Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 2122
- OE-Number(s): A1246302340, A1246301040
One of the biggest weak points on the Mercedes-Benz W124 are the jacking points and sill tips.
After many years, corrosion can be found here on almost all examples, in some cases to the point of large-scale loss of the metal structure.
Since the sills are part of the supporting structure of the body, defects in these areas are a frequent reason for failing the general inspection.
With our extremely accurate and high-quality repair panels or weld-in panels, the sills / jack mounts can be repaired technically and visually flawlessly.
Thanks to the perfect fit and easy weldability, there is no need for a lot of manual adjustment work.
Our sills are available individually, but also as a complete set at a bargain price.
When repairing the sills, we recommend to install directly matching reinforcement plates (available here with us)!
- Special production - Article only available from us!
- Precise manufacturing - Significantly better workmanship than other suppliers (See Our Quality Standards)!
- 100% exact fit - Easy processing and true to original optics!
- Made from high quality material!
|suitable for manufacturer:||Mercedes-Benz|
|suitable for model:||W124 (E-Class)|
|suitable for type:||Limousine, T-Model / Station Wagon, Coupé|