Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 2230
- OE-Number(s): A2106370535, A2106370635
A typical weak point on the Mercedes-Benz E-Class W210 are the jacking points and sill tips.
Poor factory rust protection and normal stresses from water and road salt destroy the metal structure over the many years of use.
Since the sills are part of the supporting structure of the body, defects in these areas are a common reason for failing the main inspection.
With our optimally fitting and high quality weld-in panels or repair panels, the sill / jack mounts can be repaired technically and visually flawlessly.
Thanks to the true-to-original fit and easy weldability, there is no need for tedious manual adjustment work.
Our sills are available individually, but also as a complete set at a special price.
When repairing the sills, we recommend to install directly matching reinforcement plates (available here with us)!
- Special production - Article only available from us!
- Precise manufacturing - Significantly better workmanship than other suppliers (See Our Quality Standards)!
- 100% exact fit - Easy processing and true to original optics!
- Made from high quality material!
|suitable for manufacturer:||Mercedes-Benz|
|suitable for model:||W210 (E-Class)|
|suitable for type:||Limousine, T-Model / Station Wagon|