|To 1||€79.99 *|
|From 2||€71.99 *|
|From 3||€67.99 *|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time appr. 4-10 workdays
- Order number: 21502
- OE-Number(s): A1246303921
A typical area of rust in the Mercedes-Benz W124 (E-Class) T-Model / Estate or station wagon is the sheet metal in the area of the side windows on the trunk.
The sheet metal between the C-pillar and D-pillar is attacked by moisture under the rubber seals and in the gaps.
We are the only company in the world to offer precision-fit repair panels for the lower window frames. These allow a quick and economical repair and save the purchase of a complete side panel.
- Special production - item only available from us!
- Precise production - Significantly better workmanship than other suppliers (See Our Quality Standards)!
- 100% Accurate fit - Easy processing and true to original appearance!
- Made from high quality material!
|suitable for manufacturer:||Mercedes-Benz|
|suitable for model:||W124 (E-Class)|
|suitable for type:||T-Model / Station Wagon|
According to the Omnibus Directive, from 05/2022 all ratings will be strictly checked for authenticity. Only reviews for which there is also a purchase will be unlocked.