Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 1150
- OE-Number(s): 68803-90K00, 68801-90K00, 68802-90K00, 68804-90K00
Rain, dirt and grime cause Toyota Land Cruiser rear door hinges to corrode and become sluggish.
With our exclusively manufactured and 100% custom fit rear hinges for the Toyota Land Cruiser Model J7, a quick and easy repair is possible.
The hinges include a self-lubricating sintered bronze plain bearing that provides an extremely long service life due to its special porous structure.
Even under harsh conditions and extreme temperatures, the doors can thus always be opened without any problems.
The metal version is galvanized and protected against corrosion.
The even higher quality stainless steel version is 100% rust-proof and polished on the visible sides for a better look!
The hinges are available individually, but also in a complete set at a savings price.
- Special production - article only available from us!
- Precise manufacturing - Significantly better workmanship than other suppliers (See Our Quality Standards)!
- 100% accurate fit - Easy processing and true to original look!
- Made from high quality material!
|suitable for manufacturer:||Toyota|
|suitable for model:||Land Cruiser (J7)|
|Material:||Metal, Stainless steel|
According to the Omnibus Directive, from 05/2022 all ratings will be strictly checked for authenticity. Only reviews for which there is also a purchase will be unlocked.